Social media has become an essential part of public relations. It is presently a key lever in a comprehensive strategy for any client willing to enhance its image, increase its brand awareness, and manage its e-reputation.
Spark Relations Publics assists you to create daily relationships with journalists, bloggers and influencers on social networks. We connect you with these influencers so they become ambassadors of your brand, your events, your products or services and share your topics to your potential customers.
The team maintains close relationships with a large number of journalists and influencers in France as well as on an international level, especially in the Mediterranean and Africa thanks to our antenna located in Casablanca (Morocco).
The agency (based in Marseille) also relies on international media databases. Thus, it deals with the latest updated contacts of more than 200,000 media and 600,000 journalists worldwide as per 15,000 media and 100,000 journalists in the hexagon.
And to propose the most comprehensive press review, Spark Relations Publics works closely with the greatest press reviews agencies.
Our Expertise :
- 2.0 Strategic consulting
- Organization of press events (press conferences, media tours, press visits, one to one meetings, desk-side briefings, etc.)
- Constitution of tailored databases
- Development and drafting of PR tools (SEO releases and digital press kits, media invitations, Q&A, key messages, fact sheets, biographies, press reviews, forums, portraits, etc.)
- Follow up with journalists (reminders, interviews organization, press reviews)
- Implementation of media partnerships (press and blogs)
- Relationships with journalists and influencers on social networks
- Content management (website and social networks)
- 2.0 editorial charter
Whether for a press conference, an inauguration or a launch party, the Spark Relations Publics team imagine each event as a unique moment.
The agency works with several providers and freelancers to build a customized proposal. The team can mobilize its network of influencers (personalities and VIP) and share its socioeconomic knowledge of the territory.
Good to know
According to the Public Relations Society of America, “Public relations is a strategic communication process that builds mutually beneficial relationships between organizations and their publics”.
Spark Relations Publics accompanies leaders in their visibility and influence and help them to become keynote speakers to the key events of their sector.
Our Expertise :
- Set up and organization of special events (research stake holders, invitations to key players and VIP)
- Broadcasting and sharing the event on social networks (2.0)
- Development of the action plan of public relations and influence
- Positioning the leader / president as an expert